Exercise has many benefits, not only for your physical health but also your mental health.
When exercising the body releases chemicals such as endorphins that improve your overall mood. If you exercise regularly, it can reduce stress and symptoms of mental health conditions like depression and anxiety.
Daily exercise also improves sleep, which is good in so many ways.
A few tips...
- Make a plan. Set short term goals and reward yourself when you reach them.
- Keep an exercise and nutrition diary.
- Give yourself a break. If you miss a day or 2 just start off where you left.
- Get friends and family involved. Socialising can help in a big way. Its also a great accountability.
- Try to get up early. The morning is easily the best time of day.
and please remember.... 'it aint weak to speak'