Winter is most definitely here, and I've already heard the excuse 'its too cold outside' too many times.
The south coast is a beautiful place every day of the year and we should be embracing it.
Ask yourself this question. How many sunrises have you seen over a beach?
If your answer is less than 10 you need to set your alarm for 530am tomorrow morning.
I am lucky enough to see the sunrise 5 mornings a week, and i never get sick of it. It is the best possible way to start your day.
In the health and fitness industry winter is known as the quiet months. But this doesn't really make sense to me as the important months ARE throughout winter. Every year clients approach me in December or January, asking me to get them ‘Summer ready’. But it’s a little too late as it’s already summer time!
If you want to be summer ready you need to workout in winter.
Tips for training in winter
- Set health and fitness goals.
- Get in a routine of waking up early and training before work if possible.
- If your lacking motivation get a trainer or join a group class.
- Keep an exercise and nutrition diary for accountability.
- Reward yourself when you reach goals.